Saturday, March 12, 2016

A Beginning and an End

Hello! So as you may have guessed from the title, I recently started a series and ended one (sort of).

Let's get the bad things out of the way first....I finished season 3 of Sherlock! :( There is another episode that aired, "The Abominable Bride," however I have yet to watch it. Us Sherlockians know that the next episode won't be out for a while, and I mean a while. In the last episode of season 3, we hear a voice on Mycroft's cell phone saying, "I'm back" repeatedly. When I heard this, I had a gut feeling that it was going to be who I thought it was. I was praying, "Please don't be Moriarty" and "Please be Moriarty" at the same time. Yeah, I'm weird that way. But what do you know? It ended up being Moriarty! So now I'm (un)patiently waiting to find The Abominable Bride so that I can get caught up, hopefully diminishing my confusion.

As for the new beginning...*drumroll*......I STARTED TO WATCH SUPERNATURAL!!! I've got to say, Supernatural is an amazing show!!! If you don't know what it is, it's a show about two brothers (Sam and Dean Winchester) who are basically hunting paranormal/supernatural beings on a quest to find their father, who has gone missing. I'm still on season one out of ten, but I really really enjoy watching it. A lot of people only watch the show because the main characters are good looking and not because of the content. Of course, the attractiveness always helps, but I'm in it for the action. I can now proudly announce that I've joined the land of SuperWhoLock (Supernatural, Doctor Who, and Sherlock)!

Well that'll be all for this time. However, I'll be updating quite soon about tomorrow night's OUAT episode so all you Oncers should stay tuned!! Until next time!

May you find peace in your fandoms.

--@onceuponatimeinhogwarts

No comments:

Post a Comment