Sunday, October 4, 2015

Disclaimer

Disclaimer: This post is not counted as one of my weekly posts, so if you are over-viewing my blog, please just skip ahead. There are just some things I would like to clear up with my viewers.

It has come to my attention that I might use a lot of abbreviations/acronyms that many people are not familiar with. From now on, I'll try to clarify what I'm talking about the first time I use an acronym. The two acronyms that I'll clear up right now for some of my duller viewers are HP and OUAT.

Yes, HP is a computer brand, and it's quite good if I may add. (Please note that I'm not sponsoring or advertising them in any way) However, if you haven't figured it out by now, HP stands for Harry Potter and OUAT stands for Once Upon a Time.

Now that we've gotten all that out of the way, hopefully you'll be able to view my blog with less confusion and more clarity. Thanks!

--@onceuponatimeinhogwarts

No comments:

Post a Comment