Tuesday, February 9, 2016

More Fandoms!!!!

Hello, my lovely viewers!! I'm back again with even more new arrivals!!

Recently, I got into Jessica Jones. I will admit that I was a little confused at the beginning, but it all got sorted out and now I'm really into it. I've got to say that I don't know what to think of Kilgrave. Sometimes I feel bad for him, but other times I really believe that he is a psychopath. For example, the whole fiasco with his parents threw me for a loop; it was truly a roller-coaster of events and emotions. His lust for Jessica is super creepy, especially the part when he made an exact copy of her childhood home, complete with all the knick-knacks.

I've also been persuaded to watch Sherlock, which I'm pleased to say is a fantastic show. It's very complex and intricate, and very very impressive. Sherlock's powers of deduction amaze me, however I am a bit disappointed that he didn't figure out who Moriarty was earlier. I had a feeling that "Jim from IT" was actually the mastermind, but it seems that Sherlock didn't catch on as quickly. As a fangirl, I'm ecstatic to announce that I officially ship JohnLock (John Watson and Sherlock). I find it absolutely hilarious when common people frequently mistake them as a couple as John frantically rushes to correct them.

Well, this has definitely made me happy to write about. It's so nice to be able to share my thoughts on various fandoms and I hope that you guys can somewhat relate. I'm always happy to read comments below if you want to take the time to talk about your fandoms. Gradually, I know I'll be sucked into even more.

May you find peace in your fandoms.

--@onceuponatimeinhogwarts

No comments:

Post a Comment