Wednesday, February 17, 2016

All Good Series' Must Come to an End

Hello fangirls and /or fanboys! I have exciting news, which is both good and bad.

First off, I finished Jessica Jones!! It ended really surprisingly, and I've got to say that although Kilgrave had his definite cons, I still already miss David Tennant's appearance. I mean, Tennant really acted so well once again, truly bringing life to his character. Although it's unfortunate that season 1 came to an end, it's been confirmed that season 2 is in progress! So I'm no doubt ecstatic for that.

Second order of business: Doctor Who. I also happened to finish season 9 (including the Christmas special) very recently. There were many moments when I gasped in astonishment throughout the season, especially
when (SPOILER ALERT) it turned out that it was the Doctor who forgot Clara, not the other way around. However, now there's a hole in my heart, seeing as season 10 won't come until 2017, which will be Steven Moffat's last season. Fear not, Whovians, for I have contacted Netflix Support at least a billion times, attempting to bring back our beloved Whoniverse so we can relive the old days in these times of pain.

As for Once Upon a Time, well, what else can be said there? I'm still hanging on tight until March 6 to see what will become of our Storybrooke civilians. There's a bunch of pictures of season 5B circulating, which you can find out about at this Instagram page

Third of all: Harry Potter. Yes, I'm that person who is still not over the end of the series, but can you blame me? But I do have some uplifting news! First of all, I'm sure you've all seen the trailer for Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them, a spin off movie in the set Wizarding World. If not, I'll put the link on my page for you. Second of all, JK Rowling has written a play that will be performed in the UK this summer. For all of us who can't go to London, I believe a book will be released of the script/story line. I'll talk more on the casting and info of the play another time. Third of all, the Wizarding World of Harry Potter is due to open this spring at Universal Studios in Los Angeles! Now, I've been to the one in Orlando, which was amazing, so I'm hoping that the one being made in LA is just as good, if not better. You can even see the castle when you drive by!

Lastly, I think it's fitting to talk about Sherlock. Unfortunately, I haven't gotten around to finishing it just yet, but I'll get there soon! Between my other fandoms and school, Sherlock has been neglected for a while. :(

As nostalgic as this post was, it was nice to get all the excitement out. I found it only fitting to let you guys know of my fandom status, seeing as this is a fandom blog. I hope all of you have a great week!

May you find peace in your fandoms.

--@onceuponatimeinhogwarts

No comments:

Post a Comment