Thursday, September 10, 2015

Introduction :)

Hey guys! This is going to be sort of my introduction for my blog. A little background info first: I am actually the biggest Harry Potter fan, meaning I know all the theories, events, birthdays, characters, etc. I am also a huge Once Upon a Time fan. On this blog I'm going to put my random opinions or rants, things like that. I might just get some random urge to talk about something that really bothers me about either fandom, mostly the HP one though. I also write a fanfic which is like the coolest thing ever, so I might talk about it sometimes. I really hope that some of my fellow fangirls (and fanboys) can relate to what I write, because honestly, one of the most important thing about being part of a fandom is that we're connected on so many levels. After all, fandom means family, and that means no one gets left behind at the mental institute. :)  It's going to be at most a week or so before I update again, but it's all good. Something will probably come to me before then. Bye for now!!

-- @onceuponatimeinhogwarts

No comments:

Post a Comment